Sunday, September 13, 2009

I wish I could quit.

You're not going to approve of this post. But... it's very much how I feel right now.

I hate school. I'm not a good student. I don't belong in college...
I know I'm smart. And do I enjoy learning. But there are also many other ways to learn. I can't do this the way most people do.
Homework doesn't work for me. I had an assignment due last week that I didn't finish. I have one due tomorrow that I don't possibly have time to finish. I had one due this morning that I didn't know was due this morning, which obviously means I didn't finish it. And these are all for the same class.
Tests don't really work for me. You usually have to do homework and/or studying to do well on tests. I think I've established that I don't really do either...
I'm ready to give up. I don't even feel that accomplished when I get good grades. But when I don't get good grades I feel like such a failure. I don't even have to fail to feel like a failure. Just getting a B is bad enough.
It's like a lose-lose situation. Nothing about going to class and getting judged on my performance makes me feel good. Ever.
And I just wish I could quit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I'm a bit late but don't be ridiculous. People don't want you to quit or give up, this attitude needs to leave. Everyone is there to help!