Friday, April 2, 2010

Library Part II

I don't know if anyone was studying in the library yesterday or not, but if you were, there's a chance that you may have heard a really annoying buzzing sound. For those of you who didn't hear it, there was, in fact, a VERY annoying buzzzzz resounding through the library. It was seriously distracting me, so I went downstairs to find out what it was. I asked the people at one of the front desks, "What's that buzzing...?"
"It's broken," was the snapped response from one of the KIND girls working.

Jee, thanks. THAT didn't answer my question...

"Okay, but what is it? I'm just curious."
"It's the fire alarm. It's broken. Learn to live with it."

Wow. She sure was friendly.
Too bad I didn't have my laptop or an ipod. Otherwise I would have been blissfully drowning out the broken. Oh, wait, I mean the fire alarm.

No comments: