Don't read ahead, just copy and paste the following into a new bulletin before you read my answers. Then answer the following questions one at a time without looking ahead with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means at the end.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who is walking with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
we stare at each other
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream home, how big is it?
just big enough
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
lol - no way
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table. What's there?
crystal glasses and white dishes at each seat with flowers and candles in the middle
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground; what kind is it?
one of my crystal glasses from the house
8. What do you do with the cup?
carry it back inside to the sink
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water, what is it?
a clear stream flowing over rocks and sand
10. How do you cross that body of water?
I walk across the rocks.
1. The person with whom you are walking in the woods is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.