Monday, May 18, 2009

Crosby

I don't miss it. Actually, I do... I miss what it used to be to me. But it could never be now what it was before I left. I don't really know why. I've changed. Crosby's changed. It's not my home anymore. Do I even have a "home" anymore? I feel like I don't. My life is at school. School is over. My family is scattered. My dad is in Indiana. My mom is in Beaumont. Well, til the beginning of next month. Then she's leaving too. My summer is in Alabama. My heart... I don't really even know where it is anymore. I guess it's hiding, waiting. I don't know what it's waiting for, but I think I'm ready to find out. This year has been pretty lame... Mr. Bird even said so. I've met a few people. I've gone a few places. I've done a few things. But nothing very big. Nothing life changing. Nothing really momentous. I'm ready for a life-defining moment. Something HUGE. I want a story to tell.

No comments: